- Prospective participants must be emancipating out of foster care or choosing to stay in care under AB12 and have Inspire approved as a SILP.
- Homeless youth without family support.
- Must enter the program before they are 22 years old.
- They must have completed GED or High School diploma.
- They must fill out the Inspire application online including attachments and participate in an interview.
- The youth accepted into the program will demonstrate a desire to make positive life choices and motivation to attend college/vocational school, work part-time and participate in all Inspire training and mentoring sessions.
- All participants will sign a contract that will detail what is expected from the participant and what services they can expect to receive from Inspire Life Skills Training, Inc.